Talking things through with a trained counsellor might help you if:
- You need to talk over painful recent or past events such as, a break up, divorce or bereavement
- You have or are suffering emotional or physical abuse
- You are single and unhappy and want to be in a relationship but cant seem to make that happen
- You’re dissatisfied with the quality of your relationships
- You want to relate more easily to others
- You’re unhappy, anxious or depressed
- You feel aimless or unmotivated about life or your work situation
- You’re having difficulty with close family members
- You’re feeling tense and insecure, puzzled about why you react as you do to events or people
- You feel empty, numb or isolated
This list is by no means comprehensive.
Counselling and life coaching can help you to feel better about yourself, your relationships and your future.